Order Management Specialist - Graduate
GlobalService Delivery Supply Chain (GSD Supply Chain) EMEA is in charge ofdelivering spare parts for support and direct business in all EMEA. HPE GlobalDelivery is relying on those to support our customers, our channel partners andour end-customer who buy also parts directly from us.
Therole of the OM Specialist is to ensure orders for HPE spare parts are fulfilledaccording to HPE commitments and operations are delivered accordingly to the agreedService Level Agreement. He/ She will behandling the daily operations and management of customer escalations which arecommunicated via ticketing/case systems or e-mail to ensure timely fulfillmentof customer orders. This involves managing every aspect of the set processeswithin the team, understanding the customer criticality, exploring all possibleresolutions, and following up to ensure the part is received on time and is ofthe quality expected from HPE.
- Receives and resolvesanomaly cases where the HPE spare part is not available at the time expected bythe customer.
- Investigates andcoordinates actions with supply chain teams (planning, logistics, engineering)to source the part to meet the commitment made with the customer
- Provides accurate part expected time of arrival (ETA) andregular updates
- Tracks and fixes other customer order anomalies and requests
- Work on non-standardOrder Management requests and escalations, ensuring E2E monitoring, follow upand coordination.
- Ensure the highestquality standards of the solutions provided.
- Participate in thedesign & implementation of new processes and procedures
- Give proposals foroperational improvement / optimization.
- Maintains relationshipswith various HPE teams to enhance customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field
- - Fluency in written and spoken English
- - MS Office ( Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Analytical & Conceptual skills
- Attention to the detail and accuracy
- Strong Execution Skills
- - Team Player
- Supply chain and/or customer service experience would be considered a strong advantage
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top