Oracle Database Administrator (Secret Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technologyservices provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios ofinformation technology, applications and business process outsourcing servicesto clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare;communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumerand retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise tohelp reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, whileimproving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deepexperience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliversubstantial results for a variety of government organizations.
This role requires US Citizenship and Current/Active SecretClearance.
This is a full time position that will sit onsite with ourcustomer in Philadelphia, PA
- In support of the Defense Logistics Agency, weare seeking an Oracle Database Administrator who will be responsible for working with the projectteam to develop and maintain the application.
- Responsibilitiesinclude (but are not limited to): analyze business requirements, develop designdocumentation based on application requirements, escalate risks and issues tothe Project Manager, and assist in troubleshooting production support issues
- Main “application” DBA for 6 Oracle 12g databases related to theDAPA and MEDLIFE applications, creating and maintaining database objects forall 6 instances.
- Perform monthly refreshes of Supplyline classification data on 3MEDLIFE database instances
- Perform weekly refreshes of First Data Bank and MEDI-SPAN data on3 MEDLIFE database instances
- Perform monthly refreshes of VA FSS related data on 3 DAPA databaseinstances.
Maintain UNIX Shell and Oracle SQL
- Plus scripts to support the 6 DAPA and MEDLIFE database instances.
- Security (required)
- Must have extensive experience with Oracle, Java,UNIX, PL SQL
- Full understanding of the database life cycle: gettingrequirements from clients, creating analysis document, integration testing,client acceptance testing and documentation of changes made.
- Must have at least 4-7 years’ experience
- BS in Computer Science or other IT fieldpreferred
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top