Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning andmaximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program whichallows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
- Work closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the local engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis and info to the pursuit and account team.
o Customer data analysis
o solution development
o Industry and internal win/loss baseline analysis
o Different scenarios simulation
o assumptions documentation and validation
o consultant for presales / sales /account team
o Process proposals if required (e.g. transfer of vacation accruals, benefits, etc.)
o Right level of business controls (e.g. order booking, labor tracking, project cost controlling)
o due diligence design and coordination/lead
o Share knowledge and documentation (transfer, communication with counterparts)
o Consults and provides required documentation to the Solution Opportunity Approval Review (SOAR) process.
o Participates in Project Reviews and validates project financial, Human Resources (HR) and commercial T&Cs status
o Establish positive working relationships with the customer team, to get the best understanding of the existing cost structure possible.
o Establish open lines of communication with country & regional groups
o Negotiate commercial terms and business principles on behalf of the business line through all stages of contracting.
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the right metrics are developed and implemented in each region affected.
- Manage the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities.
- Local country or a few countries in scope
- Assess and quantify risk.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 years experience in Finance or Human Resources (HR)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of local and regional Finance or HR practices or negotiation Contracting practices and government regulations.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Management of Change issues.
- Business and customer oriented Team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries.
- Proven project management skills and leadership capabilities.
- Good influencing and communication skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to cope with high peak workloads, extensive travel and period away from home, short deadlines and pressure.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Resolve problems and apply effective project methods.
- Apply effective project management methods
- Finance or HR or Contract Negotiation breadth of knowledge
- Customer engagement process
- Build and maintain relationships
- Negotiate effectively (Say “no” but with options)
- Contribute to and present proposals
- Good Business Acumen
- Translate business requirements into financial or HR or contractual solutions
- Demonstrate some outsourcing industry knowledge
- Good Interpersonal skills and clear communication.
- Highly developed software capability (PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project)
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top