Operations Manager - Banking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) provides end-to-end, industry-specific Business Process Services (BPS) solutions that meet the needs of large volume, transaction-driven organisations. We combine domain-specific experience with a global, multilingual scale and reach. BPS is a busy Loan Centre which provides end-to-end loan processing for their client’s commercial and retail loans. Loan Centre staff work across 8 core teams in our Brisbane office and work closely to prepare, settle, fund, release and maintain loans for our customer.
We are looking for an Operations Manager who is responsible for overseeing a staff of ~130 in delivering contracted services in accordance with business policy and procedures to HPE’s clients. Facilitating and driving change in a highly regulated environment by leveraging strong leadership, people management and creative problem solving in a complex environment.
- Provide leadership in the delivery of services to an exceptional standard with best practice and business solution at front of mind
- Influence people, manage large complex change and develop solutions for the business concurrently
- Ensure all financials, operational and customer controls are managed, continuous improvement realized and sustainable
- Manage multiple operational teams with current and agile resource management frameworks to meet client Service Levels together with business outcomes
- Effectively manage risk, compliance and problem resolution
- Optimise process capability with cost efficiency and risk effectiveness
- Develop Team Leaders in people management, staff development, succession plans and promoting a culture based on HPE values
- Act as an ambassador for HPE and BPS when working with internal and external partners
- Hires and leads cross functional team including 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying and analysing gaps to develop and implement corrective action plans
- Lead a team to manage the development and maintenance of best practice Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), whilst maintaining risk and compliance standards across multiple industries on behalf of HPE and our client.
- Proactively monitor service to mitigate losses and penalties through compliance to relevant industry standards legislation, codes of practice and client policies.
- 10 years experience in IT service delivery space
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operational management in banking Industry
- Experience in senior leadership role
- Exceptionally strong ability to adapt quickly to understand strategy and interpret to operational change
- Demonstrated ability to make agile yet commercial decisions with strategy and risk in mind
- Exceptional relationship management capability
- Awareness of Lean/Six Sigma, PMP/Prince2 methodologies, or continuous improvement skills
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and/or engaging clients to achieve positive outcomes, supporting both the clients and HPEs business targets
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top