Operational Procs Mgmt Analyst III
Operational Procs Mgmt Analyst III
(Key Results areas)
- Assures the check and balance function for all order-/ revenue- / and business relevant issues as well as to assure the compliance with SAB 101
- Maintains an enhanced TCE through proactive communication and handling as well as a high level of data quality.
- Assures full ownership for front office (FO) responsibilities and coordinate e2e activities including the involved near- and offshore partners. Actively applies and uses the near- offshore processes and work effectively with BPO/GBS. Translates customer requests (in countries w/o GBS language support). Replies to BPO/GBS Questions
- Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery, GBS, Process development and the customer. Makes sure that questions are answered
- Assures check and balance function, business controls and audit compliance in order to secure HP' s financials
- Assures the admin responsibility for the realization of individual contracts. Assure that they are handled correctly from a commercial and legal point of view along the HP Services customer support policies and procedures.
- Sometimes needs to take over lead functions for customer projects from an admin point of view.
- Processes that need to be adapted for customer needs need to be developed under the framework of effective and cost management.
- Ensure that processes are optimized and that knowledge is transferred to all involved parties at the interfaces to other functions
- Assures correct handling of support contracts within the HPS systems.
- Acts as entry point for C&C, delivery issues, finance, CRS
- Presents and escalates professional topics in the area of responsibility to the management team, the own team and adjacent teams.
- Initiate and attend interdisciplinary meetings.
- Assures compliance with the HP standards of business conduct.
- Knows and lives the HP values.
- Knows and uses the HP internal network.
- Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement.
- Deliver Training/Guidelines to customer online (eg. on SCA tool)
- Reply to GBS questions
- monitoring of the e2e process between FO & BO
- Assure that all document are imaged in a timely manner
- Responsibilities regarding Health and Work Security:
to know and submit to the health and work security regulations not to unplug, deactivate, modify or randomly stop the machines, and to correctly use these devices to immediately announce the employer and/or the designated employees about any situation related to the working environment, they have strong reasons to consider a real danger for the health and security of the employees, as well as accidents of their own to take part in Health and Security training sessions, whenever called for
(Knowledge, skills, experience)
- University graduate
- Preferable previous work experience
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Computer literate – particularly Microsoft Package (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE, etc.)
- SAP know-how will be considered a plus
(Behavior, attitude, capabilities)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top