Operational Process Management Analyst
- Owns a moderately complex operational process, such as configuration & quote, deal coordination, bid management, margin analysis, Customer Resource Management,
revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
- Acts as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
- Produces moderately complex process deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications and provides input to recommendations.
- Implements process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Evaluates a variety of moderately complex business issues by applying basic subject matter expertise.
- Works within a broad scope under project manager within own country or sub-region.
- May have exposure across and/or between regions and with third parties.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Developed knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
- Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top