Operational Process Analyst Entry
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE. The Sales Process & Transformation organization within Sales Ops owns the Sales Process across HPE’s businesses, owns the core operational support and innovation for CRM, PRM and Sales Compensation globally and drives transformation for the Sales Experience across Sales Operations.
- Executes processes such as configuration & quote, pricing analysis, bid support, revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
- Compiles work and presents final deliverables.
- Produces analyses and reports using business applications.
- Contributes to continuous process refinement and improvement.
- Evaluates a variety of common business issues and recommends course of action.
- Works within a narrow scope directly under project manager within own country or sub-region.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Basic knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to work as active member of a team.
- Basic understanding of internal business processes and policies.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top