Operational Process Analyst Entry
This position is responsible for addressing the operational needs of the sales force and HPE’s business groups through sales productivity initiatives, sales reporting, and order management support. The Americas Sales Operation Organization delivers to our customers, sales teams and internal partners industry leading practices for ‘Customer to Cash’ including:
- Technical configuration & quotation generation
- Provides services to customers by performing a variety of tasks, including accurate, efficient, and timely processing of configuration and quotation requests.
- Coordinates and implements the tasks relative to process revenue opportunities created by the sales force and provide task substitution to create more available selling time for the sales force.
- Manages relationships with customers, internal partners, and team members.
- Manage customer quotes to ensure all requirements for quote generation are handled to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that all interactions and transactions meet Center of Expertise process and audit guidelines, including proper discount authorization, consistent terms and conditions, and thorough documentation.
- Take ownership to define customer needs and exercise sound judgment to implement solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Configuration and Quote Specialist applies knowledge of HPE tools and resources to ensure customer satisfaction and accelerate information request fulfillment.
- Receive requests to configure and quote customer opportunities via workflow tool.
- Create system/solution configuration in configuration tool according to requested specifications.
- Ensure configuration validity by checking technical aspects via configuration tool.
- Create a legal, formalized quotation with approved pricing.
- Process quotes according to departmental process and audit guidelines.
- All quotes and quote documentation should be filed according to documented policy and record retention guidelines.
Support any Back Office (order processing) with quotation refreshes/corrections.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of related experience (e.g. supply chain, customer services, procurement, financial management)
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastery in English both speaking and written.
- Basic communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management.
- Basic understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Maintain a positive work environment emphasizing trust, high ethics, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Technical environment experience working with software applications, hardware, network and infrastructure solutions.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top