Operation Support Systems Solution Architect
CMS (“Communications & Media Solutions”) is the Telecommunications Vertical Business Unit within the wider HPE corporation and therefore to fill this job requisition specifically we are looking for respective telco industry related subject matter experts.
As part of CMS MEMA OSS domain team, to drive targeted business growth of OSS business in Turkey. This Solution Architect role requires in depth understanding at Assurance, Fulfillment and NFV portfolio (ideally all, but planned enablement for gaps) and strong technical background as such. The role supports various presales and delivery engagements with strongest customer focus & orientation.
- Provides HPE OSS products and solution Presales and Delivery expertise – from opportunity qualification phase to project delivery phase
- Architect custom solutions and adapt reusable custom solutions of program scope
- Oversee the implementation and governance of architectures of project and program or operational scope
- Provides coaching to sales team to help position and sell HPE OSS products and solutions to win new and repeat business
- Conducting customer requirement specification analysis and mapping to HPE OSS products/solutions
- Technical presales (including answering RFx) and conduct of customer workshops
- Knowledge sharing in order to help stepping up other MEMA colleagues to become self-sufficient as quickly as possible
Education & experience
- 10 years of telecommunications industry experience with IT background
Hands-on experience in delivering one or more of our CMS OSS products
- Experience with presales positioning and bidding HPE OSS products/ solutions
- Willingness and ability to explore also new/ complementing products and solution areas (driven by business need)
- Good knowledge of Telco industry standards bodies specifications, enterprise architecture (ToGAF, eTOM, and/or other standards) and related technologies and ability to interpret/apply them
- Fixed and mobile architectures and technologies
Key knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of OSS industry reference architectures (Assurance, Fulfillment, NFV)
- Business Acumen & Presales skills to upsell or cross-sell OSS products/solutions with customers
- Architect & Design with preferred focus on Service Fulfillment and HPSA based solutions
- Performance Optimization
- System Integrations Skills with proven experience
- Managing E2E technical tasks & team in complex projects
- Manage the technical risks in the projects
- Experience in the Turkey market
- Strongest customer oriented mindset
- Team player
- Natural ability to take/assume ownership combined with result orientation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English
- Travel: 50% to be expected
- Ability to understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an IS solution that appropriately addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Ability to lead a team of two or more consultants in the completion of one or more architecture, requirements, operational, or implementation deliverables.
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of medium to large business unit level Information Technology (IT) based solutions (typically within multiple technology or specialty areas).
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top