Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) isan industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further,faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud tothe data center to workplace applications, our technology and services helpcustomers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and moresecure.
HPE Helion OpenStack is the world’spremiere OpenStack based cloud technology platform for private, public andhybrid cloud delivery. HPE Cloud is one of the fastest growing divisions withinHPE – building and delivering a portfolio of innovative OpenStack cloudsolutions.
In order to drive this continuedsuccess through our talented workforce, we have an exciting opportunity for astrong technical specialist to deliver private and hybrid cloud solutions forHPE enterprise customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily reside at customer sites to implement cloud solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Deliver HPE Helion OpenStack solutions into customer environments and ensuring solutions works as specified.
- Work with OpenStack Solution Architects and team of OpenStack specialists as part of the solution activity.
- Integrate the Helion OpenStack solution into customers’ environments, for example: LDAP/AD, Monitoring, Networking and Storage infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot deployments and identifying problem root causes.
- Working with our architecture & engineering teams and the OpenStack community to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
- Excellent Linux skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in OpenStack deployments and familiarity with the key OpenStack technologies
- Familiarity with management and logging tools such as Icinga, Nagios, Logstash
- Experience in security mechanisms and identity management systems, e.g. Certificate hierarchies, LDAP/AD.
- Experience with, configuration management, debugging and troubleshooting in Linux environments.
- Experience in performance analysis
- Experience with scripting languages, eg Python, Bash etc
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top