OneView Security Master Technologist
OneView Security Master Technologist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers come join us!
Master Technologist is responsible for leading and driving the development of enterprise system manageability products and solutions. Plays leadership role in multi-discipline teams working on design and development of software products and solutions for managing the enterprise data center infrastructure. This includes owning product architecture, product feature definition, software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support. Projects typically involve coordination with internal and external development partners.
- Responsible for designing the security architecture for the management solution
- Identify and define product security requirements
- Develops architectures and methodologies for secure software systems design and security standards compliance
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Leads multiple project teams technically during all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies, innovations, and solutions for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Demonstrates recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence decisions of senior management, development partners and the eco system
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of software systems design and development innovation and excellence.
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, technicians and external design partners
- Able to influence senior management
- Should be a team player.
- Build technical leadership in the team
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 16+ years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages
- Proven work experience in application and system security space.
- Detailed understanding of operating system (Linux) security and network security including firewalls, authentication systems.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience in Certificate Management, Session Management, HTTPS/SSL certificates, Encryption, Active Directory/LDAP, JAAS
- Core Java, J2EE, Scripting languages like, Perl/Python/Shell
- Proven track record of having delivered complex solutions for multiple customers in an Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in designing of overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting large software systems
- Experience on REST Web-Services with REST specification
- Database knowledge including troubleshooting and writing queries
- Linux skills hands on
- Should have hands on experience with Agile S/W development tools and processes based on continuous integration philosophy
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating and selecting forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- History of innovation with multiple patents or deployed solutions in the field of software design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top