OEM Partner Support Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest quality of remote H/W and S/W support to Global HPE Partners – diagnose/solve via phone, email, and collaboration.
- Understand Customer business impact and provide leadership in incident/issue management.
- Applying systematic problem solving techniques to deliver timely resolution, Quality call documentation and superior can-do attitude.
- Collaboration with other cross functional groups – i.e. L2,L3 , OEM Engineering , Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Work with the Account team to understand & address the challenges and provided proactive technical support to customer environment.
- Provide technical support for HP Core Servers (ML, DL, Blade Servers, Net Servers)
- Analysis of issues associated server & Blades enclosure connectivity such as Virtual Connect, VC FC, Boot from SAN etc.
- Provide support for management software’s like SIM, SPP, OneView etc.
- Troubleshoot hardware and connectivity issues on environments running various Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux, VMware, ESX etc.
- Collaborate with the other PGUs/Teams to provide solution on complex situations involving multiple technologies.
- Knowledge of Storage Arrays, Libraries ,NAS products and HPE 3PAR StoreServ,.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Storage systems, Storage Area Networks, or Network Attached Storage environments
- Should have goodanalytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving hardware issuesrelated to the above mentioned products.
- Product andtechnology oriented certifications on the relevant areas.
- Clearcommunication and good customer handling skills.
- Willingness towork across shifts 24/7
- TechnicalDiploma, Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a technical discipline isdesired.
- Engineering or IT Degree.
- Should have Server knowledge
- Should be ready to work in rotational shifts and on weekends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MANDATORY).
- 4 years of demonstrated experience in server troubleshooting including service and support of Server products.
- Industry Standard Servers and Blade technology
- Basics of networking
- Storage & SAN fundamentals
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top