NPI Program Manager
NPI Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us! #CBHPE
In this role you will partners with R&D and New Product Introduction (NPI) Supply Chain groups to successfully introduce new products into world-wide production.
As the NPI Program manager will interface with R&D, factory process engineering, Test Engineering and reliability engineering to introduce Nimble products.
To be successful, he/she will need to have a ton of project management experience, used to negotiating fast-changing schedules and juggling numerous projects at the same time. If you have project management qualifications, all the better.
- Participate as a member of project team to execute reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing solutions for products from new- product introduction through end of lifecycle.
- Provides support and/or lead teams through the Engineering development process and implementation of company's products. Projects are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Programs are typically longer-term, multi-functional, multi-project with complex requirements and effort.
- Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies.
- Work can involve external parties such as standards bodies, partners, etc.
- Coordinates the activities of internal and outsourced development and manufacturing partners in support of the manufacture of assigned subsystems or portions of product.
- Developed business acumen and technical knowledge within at least two business units.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Superior group facilitation skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's (minimum) and/or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design and manufacture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top