New Product Introduction Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
EG Global Supply Chain Overview
The Enterprise Group (EG) supply Chain organization, as part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is counted as one of the largest in the world in terms of revenue, network and spend. Supply chain enables delivery and manufacture of a full portfolio of standards-based, integrated products and services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver a Converged Infrastructure of servers, storage and networking. The Supply Chain organization balances volume and complexity across HPE owned, and partner factories and suppliers, to bring advanced technology solutions such as servers, storage and networking together into one HPE Converged Infrastructure.
The EMEA EG Supply Chain Strategy, PMO (Program Management Office) & NPI (New Products Introduction) organization provides Project Management resources and expertise for EMEA Enterprise Group Supply Chain. This includes POR (Plan of Record), transformational and compliance projects. The Organization utilizes acquired SME knowledge to provide strategic direction to EMEA EG Enterprise Businesses Operations (Supply Chain & Sales Ops).
This role is for a regional New Products Program Manager in the EMEA Supply Chain. The role covers coordination of EMEA Supply Chain New Product Introduction and defined supply chain projects within the EG products business. A good portion of the job is project management based, working with the wider supply chain to setup and enable new products within the region, but also requires some elements of engineering and product knowledge to ensure product data management integrity in the supply chain.
Additionally we want to invest more in the area of data analytics with more systematic checking of the data setup to ensure data integrity, which will drive stable order flow
- Focal point for GBU NPI program managers into all regional functions.
- Planning of regional NPI activities and alignment to global NPI schedule.
- Leadership for the regional NPI team.
- Status reporting into the global and regional NPI Program.
- Capacity management to support NPI schedules.
- Leadership/participation of defined Supply Chain related projects.
- Leads the introduction of products in the Remarketing business processes.
- Ownership of product bills of material and product related data in supply chain system.
- Product Content management of existing products.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- 4 years of experience – ideally in a Supply Chain role.
- 2 years of experience in data analytics.
Knowledge and Skills
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, results and negotiate options at management levels.
- Good analytic skills.
- Excel VBA Expert.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Exciting opportunity of career and professional development.
- Working for one of the most admired international companies in challenging and dynamic environment.
- Possibility to work in an international environment.
- Regular professional trainings.
- Foreign language classes.
- Reimbursement of costs of participation in a sport club.
- Life insurance.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Financial support during sickness.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top