New Business Sales Support
New Business Sales Support
As a bilingual Sales Support Analyst, you will join anindustry-leading organization of an unmatched global scale and superiorcustomer focus. You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for theeffective execution and support of the end-to-end sales cycle.
The sales-cycle processes include managing customerinformation, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records anddocumentation, researching information, compiling report data, assisting withanalysis, and coordinating work in accordance with pre-defined processes. Youwill collaborate across internal teams to resolve issues arising before, duringor after the sales cycle. Aligning with HP's internal career developmentframework, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in sales and/orrelated fields that will best match your strengths and passions.
- Provide Inside Sales support for New Servicesopportunities.
- Report routine issues to other support groups,such as, internal sales, audit, operational support, and delivery.
- Resolve straight forward customer issues (e.g.,distribution, pricing) and assist external-facing customer servicerepresentatives.
- Enter sales data in a timely and efficientmanner, maintaining documentation and records.
- Provide Pre and post-sales support, manage orderentry in compliance with HPE policy, follow-up on outstanding accountreceivable issues with sales and delivery teams.
- Closes sales on assigned products or assignedcustomers in specific territories; may generate leads for closure by anexperienced Field Representative.
- Shares sales activities with experienced SalesReps as necessary.
- Informs customers of company promotions andupgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecastresponsibility in Salesforce.
- Execute opportunity and lead management.
- Establishes a professional working relationshipwith the customer and members of HPE team.
- Build and develop solid customer relations thatprotect or expand HPE's Installed base.
- Actively collaborate with field sales and othersto ensure seamless account coverage.
- Seeks out appropriate resources in presales,product/service specialists to support the opportunity.
- As dictated by the selling model, establishespartner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities thatdrive incremental revenue.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities across theentire portfolio of Technology Support Services.
- Comfortable with quarterly targets andqualitative metrics.
- Works in assigned territory/ account.
- Shares quota with the field
- Selling role may be transactional and/or demandgeneration in nature.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, economics,administration or related fields.
- Bilingual (French/English) is required
- Prior internship experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, includingExcel and Word.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility, commitment,and drive.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Excellent oral and written English and Frenchcommunication skills.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solvecommon and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommendappropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally definedpolicies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Exhibits knowledge of HPE portfolio of products orcapacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations withclients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standardCriminal Records check. You will also berequired to sign off on HPE's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict ofInterest Agreement.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer.We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualifiedcandidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE AccommodationPolicy
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top