Networking Supply Chain Planner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) provides solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
HPE is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner in their Networking business to manage the regional supply plan for a portion of their hardware portfolio. This will involve analyzing forecast requirements, working with external partners & suppliers to position the inventory to meet quarterly revenue goals & meeting the internal financial targets for inventory management. Ability to prioritize tasks, manage data, communicate effectively & be a dynamic team worker are critical requirements for this role.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a regional business unit.
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region, and account managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- May provide training or general direction for junior staff members.
- Collaborates across countries within a region.
- Ability to influence a particular business within a region.
- Typically interacts with Managers.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
Education and Experience Required
- 2-5 years of significant experience in a Supply Chain function.
- Experience of demand planning & supplier management would be desirable.
- Strong Excel skills – ability to manipulate data essential.
- Experience in SAP or Oracle.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (planning, source, make deliver).
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
- Developing Process Improvement & Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Proficient understanding of HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top