Extensive working knowledge and experience in testing large systems software/firmware products.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferable to have prior working experience in testing operating TCP/IP components.
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Writing and evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Test case design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development. Work with software development group to arrive at test methodology, and testware
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-5 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Debugging and analyzing packet traces and in depth understanding of the network components like IPsec,SNMP
- Understands basic test methodologies like: functional, boundary value, regression and system testing.
- Good understanding of: Networking concepts(IPv4/IPv6), OS concepts,
- Good in scripting in Shell and/or Perl and C programming.
- Basic understanding of OS concepts like process management, CPU usage.
- Hands on experience on LINUX
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top