Network Support Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- Support and Administration of L2 and L3 Network Devices of Different Brands, mainly Cisco and H3C.
- Support Administration of Firewall Devices of Different Brands, Fortinet, Juniper and Mainly Checkpoint and Cisco.
- Support and Administration of Load Balancer Devices of different brands, mainly Cisco and F5.
- Support and administration of Cisco Wireless LAN environment.
- Knowledge on physical installation of Network devices in Cabinet or Data Center Racks.
- Attend meetings with both customer and colleagues to find solutions, fix problems, collect requirements.
- Participate in oncall rota support 24×7.
- Support and Administration (L2 & L3) of virtual connect, infoblox, Datapower, Cisco ACS Equipments.
- Documentation of the NW Equipments in CMDB, Monitoring of These equipments, to do it candidate needs to have Knowledge of the Knowledge of the following tools: R2, Vitalnet, NNM, NNMI Performance monitor, service manager.
- Meetings will often be attended in English so Candidate should be fluent in English.
- Drive License and private car is needed to be able to go to the DataCenters to solve in time the incidents that cannot be remotely managed.
- Apply changes in systems and applications based on documented procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds entry-level certification(s) in work field. May hold intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 5 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- (strong) understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- (developing) understanding of other technology sub-areas
- General understanding of related technologies
- (strong) Customer Service
- General Project Management
- (developing) Influencing Others
- (developing) Customer/Vendor Management
- (developing) Business Analysis
- (developing) General Financial Management
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top