Network Storage Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for a Network Storage Engineer to work in Kansas City, MO. The candidate who fills this position will be a full time employee of HPE supporting our NGEN contract.
- Serves as a technical expert in the instantiation, sustainment and modification of a multi-site Data Center tiered Storage Area Network (SAN) and associated firmware, hardware and applications.
- Works with various vendors to install, upgrade, configure, administer, automate and optimize SAN architectures and associated software, providing a secure, reliable and highly available storage platform to Data Center customers and services;
- Performs hardware, software and firmware installation and upgrade automation;
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive system event, performance and capacity monitoring plan;
- Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (vCM, Automation, Operations Manager and Hyperic), BCNA, HP 3PAR; StoreServ, File Persona and Operating System Software Suite, HP CommandView TL, HP EML Tape Library, DISA STIGs/SRG, and Splunk (or similar log capture/parsing tool).
- Requires HP ASE – Storage Solution Architect v1 certification.
- Must have 8570 IAT L II certification (ie Sec CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Must have a DoD security clearance.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top