Network Security Operations Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
Role & Responsibility:
- New security device setup (Firewalls, IPS, Proxy, VPN)
- Create/update/Implement change requests related to Firewalls, IPS, Proxy, VPN
- Troubleshoot and resolve security operations related issue/ticket
- Problem management (root cause analysis)
- Attend Escalation calls
- Update CMDB
- Update documentation, knowledge sharing
- Attend change/project/technical/audit meetings
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Consultancy
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced handling of Customers
- Vast experience with Setting up and supporting Check Point and/or Fortinet firewalls
- Vast experience with IPSEC and SSL VPN.
- Must be a team player.
- Established knowledge of packet capture using Wireshark and tcpdump ; Linux operating system
- Experienced handling of IPS and Blue Coat Proxy ; Scripting
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top