Network Function Virtualization Trainer
Brief Summary of the Role:
- The role’s main objectives are:
- To deliver technical training courses on HPE CMS Network Function Virtualization products and solutions to customers, HPE CMS Delivery and HP Support.
- To provide consulting to customers on implementation of Network Function Virtualization using HPE CMS products and solutions.
- Deliver technical training to customers worldwide, face to face and remotely, adapting to the audience, encouraging participation.
- Contribute to instructional materials creation and review.
- Supports a learning environment with advance preparation, constructive feedback, and response to learner needs.
- Build credibility by developing knowledge of solution content.
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to incorporate legal, ethical, and cultural issues relevant for solution delivery.
- Assist with the delivery of corporate-, business- , or function-wide delivery solutions that impact multiple business units globally.
- Partner with Education Services team members to enhance overall training quality and delivery expertise.
- Manage customer feedbacks on products usage and loop back to product management and R&D teams.
- Assist other trainers during preparation, and delivery training phases.
- Team with HPE CMS and CSB delivery teams to successfully implement HPE CMS NFV solutions at customer site.
Education & Experience
- 5 -8 years’ experience in relevant technical streams.
- University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced University degree preferable.
- Delivery skills including teaching, facilitating, and mentoring capability.
- Ability to evaluate variances in learning styles within an audience.
- Familiarity with learning content and delivery solutions.
- Demonstrated oral written communication and cultural awareness skills.
- Familiarity with the ETSI Framework for NFV.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge on HPE CMS NFVD products and solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand and adopt new, complex technologies and concepts.
- Proficiency with Linux, OpenStack, virtual machine environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- This role does involve international travels, 1 travel every month on average.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top