Network Function Virtualization Trainer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is anindustry leading technology company that enables customers to go further,faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud tothe data center to workplace applications, our technology and services helpcustomers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and moresecure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one bigidea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use yourexperience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and testproducts, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth asa technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like theright career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamlineinnovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN and Technology Services into onedivision, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “ConvergedInfrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with thetransformation and integration of their technology. We are there for ourcustomers – come join us!
Brief Summary of the Role:
- The role’s main objectives are:
- To deliver technical training courses on HPE CMS Network FunctionVirtualization products and solutions to customers, HPE CMS Delivery and HPSupport.
- To provide consulting to customers on implementation of Network FunctionVirtualization using HPE CMS products and solutions.
- Deliver technical training to customers worldwide, face to face andremotely, adapting to the audience, encouraging participation.
- Contribute to instructional materials creation and review.
- Supports a learning environment with advance preparation, constructivefeedback, and response to learner needs.
- Build credibility by developing knowledge of solution content.
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to incorporate legal, ethical, andcultural issues relevant for solution delivery.
- Assist with the delivery of corporate-, business- , or function-widedelivery solutions that impact multiple business units globally.
- Partner with Education Services team members to enhance overall trainingquality and delivery expertise.
- Manage customer feedbacks on products usage and loop back to productmanagement and R&D teams.
- Assist other trainers during preparation, and delivery training phases.
- Team with HPE CMS and CSB delivery teams to successfully implement HPECMS NFV solutions at customer site.
Education & Experience
- 5 -8 years’ experience in relevant technical streams.
- University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced University degree preferable.
- Deliveryskills including teaching, facilitating, and mentoring capability.
- Abilityto evaluate variances in learning styles within an audience.
- Familiaritywith learning content and delivery solutions.
- Demonstratedoral written communication and cultural awareness skills.
- Familiaritywith the ETSI Framework for NFV.
- Demonstratedpractical knowledge on HPE CMS NFVD products and solutions.
- Abilityto quickly understand and adopt new, complex technologies and concepts.
- Proficiencywith Linux, OpenStack, virtual machine environment.
- Fluentin written and spoken English.
- Thisrole does involve international travels, 1 travel every month on average.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top