Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
Role & Responsibility:
- Able to run 24×7 shift Operations and ready for standby if needed
- Incident management – scripted resolution – follow documented instructions
- Operations management – Enterprise Data Network, log and dispatch, scripted routine/scheduled tasks (e.g. routine checks), standard documented requests (e.g. basic troubleshooting), and service request administration (if necessary).
- Able to work under pressure in a high-paced customer service environment, and able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a systematic and logical manner, and maintain good communications with all relevant parties throughout troubleshooting process. Must understand and apply existing written instructions
- Customer focus and result driven to handle all customer cases
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or related field
- At least 1 year experience within IT environment
- At least 6 to 12 months of Network experience – LAN or WAN or FW security
- Knowledge in Cisco/HPN switches, routers, IOS and CatOS commands, basic FW and TCPIP understanding
- Good communication and customer service skills and the ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates keen interest in continuous learning and professional development
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks, problems and requests.
- React and adjust positively to change and to new ways of doing things.
- Must be fluent in the English language with proficiency in written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and issues (technical, process, people) encountered and highlight to team leads and managers.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top