Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are happy to present you the position of Network Engineer.
As a Network Engineer you will have to troubleshoot and solve complex network problems in different customer environments. In your daily work you will collaborate with other support teams to identify the root cause of various network issues. You will have the opportunity to take part in the implementation of simple and more complex network changes for wide variety of network services.
You will participate in numerous initiatives and activities for improving the overall team’s skills and results – internal trainings, mentorship, etc.
- At least 1 year relevant network experience
- Previous experience with support of Enterprise customers is an advantage
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- Cisco CCNA, HP AIS or other equivalent network certification is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes is an advantage
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and following tight schedules.
Network Technologies which you will be able to get knowledge and experience with:
- HPE and Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless controllers
- Cisco Nexus and other datacenter equipment
- Aruba Wireless Equipment
- F5 BigIP Load Balancers (including LTM, ASM, APM, GTM modules)
- Riverbed WAN Accelerator
We offer a challenging role including:
- Challenging and exciting work with the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Great working atmosphere within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals
- Continuous learning and training opportunities including certification
- Excellent social benefit package including:
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Work-life balance program including sport activities, team buildings, wellness program
- Medical and Life insurance
- Opportunity to use free parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements, please, send us your CV in English.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top