Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology tohave a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPEbrings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructureto serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are amongthe most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of ourHPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you willhave many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services thatallow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations,optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize securitythreats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growingbusiness unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design andimplementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the softwarelandscape and HPE is leading the way.
Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technologyareas (e.g. Network administration, Firewall & security management) orcustomer groups that are critical or high-risk. Integrate technical knowledgeand business understanding to create superior solutions.
- Incident Management: Resolve single- and cross technology incidentsindependently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or crosstechnology incidents.
- Escalation Management: identify, manage, and lead escalations throughL3. Work with others to help manage escalations.
- Problem Management: Proactively and reactively look for solutions toprevent problems from occurring in team/ technology area.
- Change Management/Implementation: review, implement, and verifychanges/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/HPInformation Technology (HPIT) infrastructure needs. May lead or participate ina Change Advisory Board.
- · Solution Design: Apply Network solutions to meet highly complexcustomer and/or trade infrastructure needs.
- Quality: May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/orvendor-provided products/service offerings.
- Project Management: Participate, propose, and/or lead customer andinternal projects across technology customers and/ or internal businesses/endusers areas, including transformation.
- Customer Relationship Management: Influence with customers and/or internalbusinesses/end users regarding operational details, solutions, and proposals.Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/ormulti-functional. Lead teams which address operational processes and policiesin work area. Seen as a resource to the team in one or more technical orbusiness areas. Becoming a trusted advisor inside and outside theteam/technology area. Typically advises or sets direction for.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business,or related field or equivalent work experience.
6 years of relevant experience
1. Experience in Data Center/Hosted Services Networking
2. Experience in Load Balancers
3. Exposure to network Designing
4. Building high availability secure networks and troubleshootingindependently
Security Profile: 60 %
Switching Routing: 30%
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – buildinglong term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of everyopportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practicaland breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salaryand shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s mostattractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities,work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international workenvironment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, ordirectly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top