Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients. For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for HPE and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Escalation Management: identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Problem Management: Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/HPE Information Technology (HPEIT) infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Apply HP solutions to meet moderately complex customer and/or trade/HPIT infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations/direction setting advice within work team.
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation. Lead projects from own responsibility area.
- Customer Relationship Management: Balance internal needs with customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s needs within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Seen as a resource to the team within area of technical responsibility. Typically advises or sets direction for:
- May provide leadership for small customer(s) or provide input for larger customer(s)
- Sub-region or region
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May hold entry-level or intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 2-5 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- Understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- Customer Service
- General Project Management
- (developing) Customer/Vendor Management
- (developing) Business Analysis
- (developing) General Financial Management
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top