In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
Will be working in project teams which design, build and maintain web-based and desktop solutions for our global customers.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing, designing, developing, reviewing and unit-testing of custom applications
- Interacting with customers: extracting requirements, work planning, effort estimating, carrying project related communication
- Dealing with project managers, solution architects, technical leaders or work requestors providing necessary information and deliverables
- Experience in programming and /or designing .NET (ASP, C#) applications
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Very good English language skills
- Well-developed analytical thinking abilities
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and friendly attitude
- Good teamwork abilities and collaborative approach to people
- Working knowledge of UML
- Communicative knowledge of other main European languages (German, French, Italian)
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Knowledge of Windows Forms, Compact Framework, Microsoft Office Sharepoint Services
- Practices & patterns Enterprise Library
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Depending on expertise, we have multiple career options both for experienced candidates as well as for graduates and last years’ students of well established technical universities or business schools. The rewards are greater than simply a competitive package. Join a long-established brand and have the ability to work in a way that motivates you best so you still have time for a social life and time with your family. Incentives encourage over- achievement and there are always opportunities to diversify and progress once you prove yourself. Induction, on-going training and future opportunities are limited only by your ambition.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top