NASA Account Project Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
NASA Account Project Lead
1.Manages customer project delivery
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section
- Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region.
- High risk
- High complexity legal and commercial issues.
2. Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to company services management.
3. Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
4. Manages client relationships
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
5. Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides detailed performance review input and development recommendations for team members
- First Level University degree. 7 years’ experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods
- Makes use of and contributes to company’s Program Manager (PM) Professions community Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top