Mobility and Workplace Support / Global Service Desk
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information TechnologyOutsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that producesbetter business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth andmanaging risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and researchwith a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to ourclients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertiseand delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust todeliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Apply deep and broad technical background andknowledge of industry trends to operate critical or high-risk technologyareas/customer groups.
- Integrate technical knowledge and businessunderstanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendorson the most complex issues.
- Incident Management: Resolve technical andbusiness incidents independently. Mentor/assist less-experienced team memberson complex incidents.
- Escalation Management: Identify, manage, andlead escalations through L5.
- Problem Management: Proactively and reactivelylook for solutions to prevent the most complex problems from occurring acrossteams/technologies.
- Change Management: Independently review andverify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/ortrade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs. Lead or participatein a Change Advisory Board or Technical Advisory Board.
- Patch and Security Management: Provide inputto security policies. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructureenvironment. Approve patch and security changes.
- Configuration Management: Ensure ConfigurationManagement Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: When justified by businessneeds, customize or create company solutions to meet highly complex customerand/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs across technology areas. Providefeedback to create new company solution sets.
- Quality: Provide feedback/influence change ininternal and/or vendor provided products/service offerings.
- Project Management: Participate, propose,and/or lead exceptionally complex customer and internal projects, includingtransformation, across technology customers and/or internal businesses/enduser’s areas. Mentor/provide review/advice to other projects inside/outsideresponsibility areas.
- Customer Relationship Management: Analyzecustomers and/or internal businesses/end users’ business, organization, andinformation systems needs with objective of helping to construct, sell, anddeliver service solution offerings to satisfy those needs based on company’sManaged Services portfolio. Seen by customers or internal businesses/end users.as a trusted advisor.
- Teamwork: Lead or work as part of a team,which may be virtual, global, and/or multifunctional, and addressing highlycomplex issues. Trusted advisor inside and outside team/technology area.Typically advises or sets direction for:
- All customers
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds advanced-level certifications in work field. Typically 10 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- (Master) in one or more technology areas
- (strong ) understanding of related technologies
- (strong) Customer Service
- General Project Management
- (strong) Influencing Others
- (strong) Customer/Vendor Management
- Business Analysis
- General Financial Management
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top