Mobile Application Developer - iOS, Android, Windows Mobile/Phone, Blackberry
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are looking for:
Mobile Application Developer – iOS, Android, Windows Mobile/Phone, Blackberry
who will be working in project teams which design, build and maintain custom applications for our global and local customers. This role will be responsible for:
- analysis, design, development, documenting, reviewing and unit-testing of mobile applications,
- interaction with customers: extracting requirements, work planning and project related communication,
- interaction with project managers / solution architects / technical leaders: providing requested information and deliverables, timely communication about potential as well as occurring issues,
work planning and effort estimates for the projects.
- Experience in programming and/ or designing mobile applications
- Programming experience in at least one of following platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile/Phone, Blackberry
- Good knowledge of
- Java or Objective C or C#
- Webservices (SOAP, REST)
- Very good English language skills
- Well-developed analytical thinking abilities
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude.
- Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people.
- Travel availability
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Working knowledge of UML
- Communicative knowledge of other main European languages will be an additional advantage (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
We offer not only a stable job in well renowncompany but it also provides an attractive working environment where you canmeet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where youcan develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and havesome fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees andtheir lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medicalpackage for Employees and their closest family
- Lifeinsurance package
- EmployeeAssistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Freecoffee, tea and fruit
- Modernoffices in attractive locations
- Work-Lifebalance support including flex-time arrangements and work from homeopportunities
- Trainings,opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- HPEBadge discountprogram
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top