Middleware Application Support Technician on ORF
GOC (Global Operation Center) is looking for enthusiastic and experienced colleagues to apply and become a Middleware Application Support (MAS) Technician on ORF account. The team will consist of 5 people and becomes a larger international support group providing service towards ORF.
GOC CEE region provides various technical support for customers abroad. Hungarian organization provides services in following areas: DBA, Backup & Storage, Messaging, SWSS, Wintel. Colleagues work in shift to cover support hours and/or provide only stand by for urgent cases depending on the team and the customer.
- investigate and resolve technical requests from users in 7/24 (Shifts stand by)
- provide 1st – 2nd – 3rd level application support for Customers
- adhere to all established case handling policies and procedures, including documentation of proper case detail into logging tool
- build documentation to provide the customer with known problems and possible solutions
- have tight collaboration with colleagues outside Hungary, other delivery units around the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in the technical field.
- Excellenct communication skills both in English and German
- Knowledge of 1-tier to 3-tier application architecture
- The ability to start/stop/restart services
- Understanding of encryption and certificates
- OS skills in all supported Windows Server versions and in Linux
- Knowledge of typical middleware products like MS IIS, Apache, Tomcat, other application servers, SharePoint
- The ability to understand and interpret system and application log files
- Basic understanding of
- network VLANs, firewalls, and load balancing
- databases, database connections, database clients and database queries (SQL)
- ESL (CMDB) structure
What do we offer?
- Easily accessible, modern office building
- Motivating team spirit
- Strong knowledge base and training opportunities
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top