Microsoft Project Server Developer
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
The System Administrator is responsible for administration and maintenance of our mission-critical (24×7) SharePoint Environment serving our Finance department. The administrator maintains system security (permissions), conducts regular back-ups, executes recurrent data maintenance tasks (ETLs, User compliance processes, etc.), troubleshoots user issues, produces reports for management and ensures and maintains data quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration and setup of Microsoft Project Server Infrastructure
- Administration of Existing and Finance systems based on SharePoint 2010 & 2013 Environments • Experience with SharePoint MS Access 2013 (advanced SQL and basic VBA MACROS) and Excel 2013 (basic VBA)
- Support L1 & L2 system and process tickets.
- Execute recurrent data maintenance processes.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize work
- Ability to work in a team environment
Essential non-technical Capabilities:
- Ability to relate to non-technical users in user-friendly language.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritizing and time allocation in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to deal with changes and adapt to a changing environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firms internal and personnel affairs.
- Ability to work well with others, harness different skills and experience, and build a strong sense of team spirit.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance, engineering or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent MS Project Server admin and developer expertise.
- Strong SharePoint development, MS Access MS Project Server expertise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Expert understanding of accounting principals.
- Expert portfolio management skills for running large, complex portfolios.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
What we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top