An excellent new role has arisen for an experienced Messaging Engineer. This is a good opportunity to join the business at a new and exciting time. We are keen to speak to candidates coming from a troubleshooting and large scale estate support background. This is a permanent position and will be based in our Newcastle office.
- 2-3 years’ experience supporting a large-scale estate (5,000 users or more)
- Versatility – i.e. the ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Troubleshooting – the ability to quickly identify and resolve issues in a large-scale estate
- Handling a range of issues relating to client computers – preferably thin clients, desktop computers and laptop computers
- Working to strict deadlines in a pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Demonstrable experience in two or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top