Menedżer ds. Finansowych
Menedżer ds. Finansowych
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Manages a team of exempt individual contributors and supervisors that typically support a moderately complex business unit (e.g., a regional supply-chain or country controllership).
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads moderate to complex financial analysis for a global sub-business or finance function, exercising a good understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Actively reviews and analyzes the key controls within the financial process to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM).
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience in a finance function.
- Typically 0+ years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top