Mediation Policy and Charging Product Architect
Mediation Policy and Charging: Product Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
- The team is involved in the development of Telecom BSS Products / Applications /Solutions based on MPC eIUM platform. The work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for Telecom BSS portfolio of products. This requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools. Also, it requires good understanding of telecom domain and networking.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Translates industry/customer/market requirements as well as services related needs into functional and nonfunctional technical requirements.
- Development of new features based on internal/external requirements: Investigation, technical proposals, technical requirements, estimation of workload and dependencies, design, implementation, debug and interaction with test team.
- Defining and verifying requirements for next product releases
- Create functional and non functional requirements documents, high level implementation/design documents.
- Owns Products & Solutions specifications and implementation architecture. Be accountable for cost effective technical choices and sustainability of the solutions
- Work with team to produce sizing details for products and customer deployments
- Contributes to Plan of Records (PoR) and release planning. Work with Project Manager on the estimates and project plan
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall engineering leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the engineering organization. Fosters innovation and IP generation
- Investigation of new features for product: technical proposals after requests from program management,
- Reviews and evaluates designs, code and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality.
- Preliminary testing of early product versions and providing feedback regarding functionality and usability of new features
- Technical leadership to execute complex integration designs / quick turnaround to solve complex technical issues on the product/solution
- Oversee technical execution and act as the technical point of contact.
- Provide guidance and expertise on testing. Also review and provide input on product documentation.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- In case of problems in the field or during validation campaigns, analyze and solve them in a timely manner.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members Manages and expands relationships with R&D and internal development partners on engineering design and development.
- Manage SW Engineering framework, best practices, processes and tools..
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience:
- 10 years of experience in relevant technical stream and domain.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Telecom Industry is Mandatory
- Should have experience in Multi-threaded client/server application development in any of the programming languages.
- Must have strong design and development experience in C /Java or any programming languages (Multi-Threading, Algorithms, Data Structures,)
- Telecom Domain Skills : Overall knowledge of telecom domain, protocols like Diameter, Radius, SOAP/HTTP, SMPP , WebServices, HTTP Rest architecture
- Good knowledge of : XML, Databases(JDBC), JMS, LDAP etc.
- Good knowledge of networking: Protocols, distributed systems, network security
- Strong Product Development background with architecting/disgining complex product features and integrating features for a customer solution.
- Strong Design & hands on experience with trouble shooting skills
- Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills
- Linux/HP-UX operating system
Good to Have’s:
- Experience in HP eIUM product
- Good working knowledge of java network programming
- Virtualization / Cloud knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge on 3G/4G, LTE, IMS architecture
Demonstrated abilities in the following
- Handle individually & by means of a team the end-end phases of a product from requirements to acceptance of the solution with the customers
- Handle the sizing , performance tuning of the product / solution based on the technologies mentioned in the technical skills
- Ability to technically interact with different geographical teams and effectively contribute to the technical development of a solution / product
- Should be hands-on with demonstrable ability to directly fix problems or tune the system or trouble shoot system
- Understand and suitably guide the different designers, developers, testers, .. in the team to meet the product / solution objectives both from functional & non-functional aspects
- Excellent communication / interaction with different teams to meet the product / solution objectives – geographically distributed architects, customers, developers, testers, managers, Technical Leads, Architects, … etc.
- Provide support to all customers POC’s (Proof of concept) and demos.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top