McAfee Engineer (TS/SCI FS POLY Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
- Provide hands-on McAfee administration support as part of a team performing McAfee maintenance and operations support
- Team duties include performing the basic day-to-day 24/7 system administration tasks, scheduling new customer software releases, performing system upgrades, evaluating and installing patches, and resolving software-related problems.
- Provide general troubleshooting on the Client’s systems, maintain data files, and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
Ensure all server documentation is current
- Participate in SIT testing as required
- Interface with the architecture organization during the discrepancy reporting process
- Assist in the overall modernization of the enterprise
- May be asked to participate in analyzing new hardware/software needs and to participate in Client requirements reviews and meetings pertaining to customer issues.
Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Education and Qualifications:
BA/BS degree in related field. Degree may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education/related work experience
Knowledge of McAfee security server products
Hands-on experience with McAfee security server products
Should possess good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot McAfee problems
Should be comfortable before an audience of peers and/or seniors
Should possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top