Marketing Strategy Manager, HPE Software
- Quickly comes up to speed on business problems and understands multiple data sources (SFDC, financial, customer experience) to mine for data that will highlight the problem and provide insight into solutions
- Develops recommendation from complex data and business analyses and formulates them into business plans.
- Drives the construction of highly innovative statistical and financial models to analyze new aspects of business performance.
- Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and recommends the go-forward strategy to address performance gaps.
- Develops and drives comprehensive business plan recommendations, based on analysis, emerging trends, and experience.
- Identifies or develops cutting edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Counsels business leaders, recommends approaches for executing high-level strategies and develops creative solutions
- Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly.
Education and Experience Required
Typically 3-5 years total experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance and/or marketing.
Bachelor’s university degree required, Masters in Business Administration a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge of research methodology for the most challenging business issues.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights.
- Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Superior business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to lead multiple, large, time sensitive projects or work streams.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data, and make clear and compelling business planning recommendations.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top