Marketing Specialist - Security Software
- One of the largest software companies in the world
- #1 or #2 in all markets in which we compete
- Serves more than 50,000 customers, including 94% of the Fortune 100
Our Software business unit is currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist to be based in Sydney. This role will suit a highly motivated & proactive individual with 1 to 4 years post qualification work experience who is ready for a new challenge. You will be resourceful, tenacious & apply-out-of-the-box thinking to your work.
This role is responsible for implementing, delivering & tracking marketing programs that support the expansion & growth of HPEs portfolio of Security Software solutions across Australia & New Zealand. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated & proactive individual suited to a fast-paced & dynamic environment. This includes event management & coordination with Sales.
- Lead marketing demand generation program planning activities including events for HPEs portfolio of Security Software solutions
- Develop quarterly marketing programs to support key business initiatives, taking input from business unit & sales leaders
- Identify the appropriate target audience for each program & work with sales to ensure follow through of leads
- Create email invitations, website copy & registration forms, all with key event-specific product messaging
- Ensure delivery of the goals & metrics for programs
- Manage the program budgets, contracts, & purchasing
- Optimise the marketing mix across multiple channels to drive new prospect acquisition, prospect nurturing & revenue growth
- Work very closely with sales to ensure their marketing needs are met in driving to corporate objectives & revenue numbers
- Utilise Salesforce.com daily for reporting & analysis to ensure pipeline & revenue targets are met or exceeded
What do we expect:
- 1 to 4 years experience in product marketing program planning & execution in the high-technology industry (note – this is a junior to mid-level not a senior role)
- Can do attitude, fun, & energetic person, who can thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, & dynamic organization
- Strong interpersonal & team skills & the ability to interact with customers, partners & foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, & product teams
- Previous experience with B2B marketing campaigns preferred
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate & generate demand in a matrixed organisation
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics & tools
- Good project & time management skills
- You will also be part of a company committed to the values of workforce diversity, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility
- Career development & relationships are powerful ways for people to learn & grow, & this is part of our HPE culture.
For more information on Security Software, please visit: www.HPEnterpriseSecurity.com
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top