Market Insights Manager
Market Insights Manager
This role is responsible for driving customer and market insights in support of key company strategic initiatives and our go-to-market strategy. It requires a broad range of market research expertise, including end-to-end research design and execution, qualitative data analysis and reporting, and the ability to deliver insights that will drive strategic direction of the company and executive decision making.
Functioning as part of a worldwide HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) marketing and communications team, the Market Insights Manager will support critical go-to-market programs requiring experience in customer and partner message testing, as well as ability to manage and collaborate with secondary analysts and secondary data resources. This is a global role, targeting customers and markets in all three major regions – Americas; Asia Pacific Japan; Europe Middle East and Africa. The scope of the role, its global impact plus the speed at which HPEFS go-to-market campaigns are developed, means that this is a very fast-moving and demanding position. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys analyzing, delivering and interpreting insights to enable fast-paced business decision making, working in a highly collaborative environment, and is motivated by challenging work assignments.
In this role, the Market Insights Manager will have the opportunity to support a wide range of strategic initiatives research agendas, work on different marketing and customer experience projects, and engage with many parts of the global HPEFS business. Strong business acumen, analytical thinking and decision making, and the ability to coordinate multi-function processes are keys to success in this role. It is an ideal position for someone seeking to rapidly develop their career and who wants to contribute to the success of an important HPE business unit.
This position reports directly to the Senior Research and Marketing Manager and will be based in New Jersey, USA.
Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end management of go-to-market research design, execution and delivery
- Development of strategic insights
- Management of secondary data investigations
- Support marketing and communications stakeholders in their use of strategic insights
Education and Experience Required:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or relevant field preferred
- 6 to 8 years of market research design and implementation experience optimal
- Market research experience
- Extensive qualitative and quantitative study design, including a wide range of methodologies
- Experience managing end-to-end project management processes, including research vendor management
- Experience conducting customer experience measurement (e.g. loyalty, TCE) programs preferred
- Statistical background a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- In-depth knowledge of research principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Familiarity with marketing activities, practices, and procedures
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus
- Excellent execution skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top