Manager - Server Strategic Quality Programs
HewlettPackard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enablescustomers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensiveportfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, ourtechnology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient,more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
EnterpriseGroup works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions.By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and TechnologyServices into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on“Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customerswith the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there forour customers – come join us!
Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staffactivities for the Servers and Software-Defined and Cloud Group Total CustomerExperience and Quality department. Manages activities of non-exempt/exemptindividual contributors (typically Expert/Master) and/or MG1s. Hasaccountability for Operations, Warranty and TCE & Quality StrategicPlanning for two multi-billion dollar product groups. Acts as a key advisor tosenior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals ofthe organization. Plans, manages and monitors activities of Servers/SDCG TCE& Quality Staff. Staff members’ primary focus is on either operational orbroad strategic issues or a combination of both. Recruits and supportsdevelopment of direct staff members.
- Providesdirect and ongoing leadership for an organization designing, developing andoperating quality assessment, strategic planning, reporting, management andimprovement solutions utilizing multiple disciplines for products, systems, andservices.
- Managesheadcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple ongoing projects andprograms, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals,objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program andorganizational roadmaps.
- Engageswith program managers, marketing, technical services, supply chain, finance,technical leaders and executives to communicate program status, escalateissues, and guide and influence strategic decision-making.
- Managesrelationships with outsourced partners and suppliers, including settingexpectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs;ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating withoutsourced resources.
- Proactivelyidentifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductionopportunities.
- Providesoverall people-care management for direct reports, including hiring, settingand monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development;drives and fosters organization-wide performance standards, expectations, andpractices to support ongoing team member and process development.
- Bachelor’sDegree or equivalent experience required. Advanced university degree preferred.
- Lean SixSigma or other Quality certification preferred.
- Typically10 or more years of related work experience, including 5 or more years ofpeople management experience.
- Advancedleadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding, conflict resolution, andmanagement.
- Advancedproject management skills including time and risk management, resourceprioritization, and project structuring.
- Excellentoperations, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strongpeople management skills to drive workforce development across geographies andachieve desired results.
- Advancedcommunication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences. (e.g. written,verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
- Superiorbusiness acumen, technical knowledge, and industry experience encompassing oneor more quality management domains.
- Advancedmulti-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Advancedrelationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strongunderstanding of HPE’s policies and processes.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top