Manager - HR Analytics & Reporting
Manager - HR Analytics & Reporting
Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of human resources administration and activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities and support. Processes HR data according to 'the company' policy and legal requirements, consults on HR processes and implementation, and is responsible for end-to-end HR customer support throughout the employee life cycle. Identifies emerging applications and recommends process improvements and simplification that support business and HR strategy. Works across the business, functional, and regional areas of 'the company' to recommend IT investments and improvements to HR tools. Implements and tracks programs and processes to ensure that records are accurate, accessible, and appropriately secure, and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal customers, legal compliance, and the company policy requirements (e.g., data management and integration of data). Re-engineers processes at regional and country level and works in partnership with global teams to build more process strength and capability. Provides support for recruiting in administration, internal hiring and lower-level external hiring. Ensures seamless support through Contact HR for both front- and back-end processes. Defines the strategy for HR Operations support of Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Outsourcing (MADO). Leads, coordinates and provides HR Operations support for all MADO employee transitions.
- Leads a team of ICs by developing and/or setting performance goals and objectives, assigning program teams, and ensuring proper tools are in place to support team's timely and effective delivery of processes, programs, and systems.
- Communicates process and program expectations for implementation across geographies and functional areas, including defining success measures and team responsibilities.
- Consults with senior level human resources managers on process improvements and new systems.
- Oversees the execution of one major program, or multiple programs of less complexity.
- Contributes to the development of HR operations strategy in area of expertise (e.g., usability, self service, content management), and is accountable for impact analysis resulting from process decisions.
- Translates global operations standards and programs into targeted solutions for different functional area needs.
- Executes change initiatives across a broad employee base.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 8-10 years related experience in operations, IT, and/or human resources.
- Typically 0-2 years supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge in the field of operations, including systems, applications, databases, and processes.
- Advanced human resources, general business, legal, and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, management, problem solving, and evaluation.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal forms catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to lead a project team and partner with stakeholders outside of HR Operations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top