Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- This Manager will have ultimate responsibility of ensuring that all financial and accounting requirements are met for his/her assigned area
- This Manager will be responsible for managing a team of accounting professionals at various levels, and will support the professional and technical development of each member by setting departmental goals, creating individual objectives and providing timely and meaningful feedback
- This candidate will educate the team on how to handle more complex accounts and issues, and will be a point of escalation for the team
- The Manager will also be responsible to ensure compliance to policies and accounting guidelines, as well as internal controls
- Additionally, this position will provide support to the controller of the organization and operational leaders as necessary. Responsibilities may include Balance Sheet fluctuation analysis and commentaries, balance sheet reconciliations, handling internal & external audit process and management reporting
- This position will require interaction with various operations and finance organizations on ad-hoc reporting, drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
Note: This is for resume deposit portal
About the candidate
Education and/or experience:
- Minimum working experience of 7 years, preferably in an accounting firm and/or MNC and with managerial experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification
- Well versed in various accounting practices, processes and policies. Must also have a solid understanding of the close process, including journal entries, account reconciliations and analytical review
- Demonstrated experience and accomplishments in working with internal/external business partners
- SAP and business controls / process improvement experience preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be a critical thinker, self motivated, and able to constructively evaluate, review and resolve a variety of issues that arise throughout the course of business
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task & Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top