- Manages a team of exempt individual contributors and supervisors that typically support a moderately complex business unit (e.g., a regional supply-chain or country controllership).
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads moderate to complex financial analysis for a global sub business or finance function, exercising a good understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Actively reviews
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope.
- Typically leads standard business or finance process initiatives within the sub-business or finance sub-function.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top