Manager, Executive Communications, Software
Manager, Executive Communications, HPE Software
The Manager, Executive Communications will play a critical role in building and driving a comprehensive leadership platform for the EVP of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software. Working closely with senior marketing and communications leaders across the software business, this individual will play a key role in elevating visibility of executive leadership by articulating the vision and business strategy to employees, customers, influencers and shareholders. This is a highly strategic position within HPE Software, with very senior internal visibility and high levels of investment.
This individual will drive all Communications for the designated leader of HPE’s software business unit as it prepares for to spin off and merge with Micro Focus at the end of summer 2017. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive executive communications strategies and programs (internal or external) for HPE Software EVP level executive and supporting SVP executives as needed.
- Contribute to comprehensive communications plan that clearly communicates Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software’ strategy and business to both internal and external audiences.
- Work with senior executives to define key messages and proof points.
- Leverage HPE Software’s executive voice to position the company as a thought leader delivering a best in class portfolio of enterprise-scale solutions that enables customers to improve IT operations, generate actionable insights, protect and get the most out of their applications and data.
- Create effective, compelling and insightful materials that drive the company narrative—including announcements, blogs, videos, speeches, and presentations to employees, customers, media, industry analysts and board members.
- Plan and support execution of regular all-hands meetings, town halls, and other employee programs – both live and virtual.
- Act as a trusted “go-to” liaison between the HPE Software Communications team and executive leadership.
- Promote HPE Software’s executive presence across social media channels.
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 10 years of experience in communications, employee communications and/or high tech Marketing
- Experience working directly with senior executives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and content development skills (with samples to share)
- Proven project management skills – attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple programs are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills – this position interacts with multiple departments and functions throughout HPE. The ideal candidate drives effective, positive communications with these groups and handles challenges with diplomacy, tact, and careful thought.
This position will be based at HPE’s offices in Palo Alto, CA and Sunnyvale, CA, and report to the VP of Corporate Marketing & Communications for HPE Software.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top