Logistics Master Data Maintainer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
Working within the Logistics Capability Delivery team the role of the Logistics Master Data Maintainer is to manage global Logistics master data for all Business Units and Routes To Market organizations. To act as an interface with Supply Chain and IT organizations to ensure 100% data precision by implementing accurately and performing regular controls in conjunction with other teams as needed.
- Manages/maintains all Logistics master data (SAP, Scout, Polaris and other system solutions) to support Logistics and Transportation processes for all Business Units and Routes To Market organizations across the HPE, including participation in BU or cross-organizational projects to set up and implement new/changed business requirements and models.
- Key metrics to be maintained:
- Logistics Master data set up 100 % on time and defect free as per timelines agreed with the requestor.
- Zero operational issues caused by wrong route assignments.
- Data consistency between different system solutions capturing Logistics Master Data.
- Works with functional areas such as Order Management, GBU, RBU, GTM and GSCS and FCM to synchronize system requirements/changes with project timelines or to resolve operational emergencies.
- Drive process and system optimizations, delivering best-practice sharing and harmonizing of Logistics master data management.
- Maintains and updates business process documentation.
- Ensure all activities are conducted with the established legal and HP policy frameworks.
- Provides support and consulting to Biz Units and Cross-Organizational teams as needed.
Education and Experience Required
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Logistics Master Data Management, preferably on SAP.
- Proven knowledge in SAP parameter maintenance.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong attention to detail, structured, organized, can work under own initiative, takes ownership as needed.
- Proactive communication and good time management skills.
- Analysis of logistics business requirements; strong analytical and technical skills; able to implement and perform data analysis/accuracy checks using standard tools (e.g. Excel, Access, BO).
- Results and performance driven approach.
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team dynamic at operational and project levels.
- Able to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in an ever changing environment.
- Tools: Microsoft Office suite, (knowledge of MS Visio and SharePoint is an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in verbal and written English.
- Understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain systems (ideally HPE).
- Strong Customer focus.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Exciting opportunity of career and professional development.
- Working for one of the most admired international companies in challenging and dynamic environment.
- Possibility to work in an international environment.
- Regular professional trainings.
- Foreign language classes.
- Reimbursement of costs of participation in a sport club.
- Life insurance.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Financial support during sickness.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top