Logistics Data Quality
Logistics Data Quality
- Working within the Global Logistics and Network Operations (GLNO), Strategy and PMO team the Logistics Data Quality Expert will drive the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) Data Quality engagement. They will ensure that the LSP send the correct Shipment Status Messages (SSM) and be a focal point/provide guidance to LSP for all GLNO EDI signaling topics. The role is twofold;
Developing and managing standardized LSP engagement processes.
- Interface with global 'supplier' Business teams is critical to ensure a cohesive approach.
- Regular dashboard operational/Biz reporting must be created accurately and delivered to the Customer on time.
- Work with Logistics Service Providers (LSP), analyzing documents, investigating and resolving data quality issues
- Review, analyze, and ensure the quality of data loaded into the database system by utilizing different tools
- Ensures data quality in large scale, Logistics data environment
- Identifies and recommends areas for improvements, provides subject matter expertise and develops solutions to business problems
- Producing quality control logs and procedures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data
- Calculate metrics, analyze large amounts of data into concise targeted information summaries and reports
- Verify new deployments and contribute to evolution of various tools to improve data quality
- Explain accurately detail data issues and conveyed problems/technical issues to IT/programmers
- Improve correct data submissions through expert ability to detect cause of bad data submissions and direct to appropriate area for resolution.
- Ensure all activities are conducted with the established legal and HP policy frameworks
- Provides support and consulting to Biz Units and Cross-Organizational teams as needed
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Strong attention to detail, structured, organized, critical thinking and data analysis skills, can work under own initiative, takes ownership as needed
- Experienced in collecting, organizing, and evaluating business data
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in verbal and written English
- Skilled in coordinating and multi-tasking for various projects/ suppliers
- Ability to develop and present precise and clear plans
- Excellent MS Office proficiency, SQL
- Understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain systems (ideally HPE)
- minimum of 3 years of experience with data quality management in an analytical role within a business or technical environment
- Relevant Bachelor's degree Logistics, Supply Chain, Mathematics or Business related discipline
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top