Load Runner Software R&D Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
Load Runner Current Product Engineering team seeks hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to maintain and develop the product. Applicants should have experience in C or Java
Details about the product can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L3xagVuTMQ
- Supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting large scale enterprise product, focusing on C and Java technologies
- Taking full ownership on supporting and maintaining an important module of the product – Java or Web recording Protocols
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
About the candidate
- Background in C or Java
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience as Software Developer or Support Engineer
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex legacy code
- Outstanding technological orientation – ability to learn, analyze and troubleshoot various technologies
- Strong team player
- Owner, responsible and result driven
- Strong application architecture understanding
- Fluency in English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top