Lifecyle Sales Account Executive
Lifecyle Sales Account Executive
HPE IT lifecycle strategy: HPE offers a customized asset management strategy developed in partnership to help our clients optimize their IT lifecycle from planning and implementation, to management of the assets all the way to the next refresh. An ideal plan begins well before a technology purchase—in the planning phase—to align the management of the IT infrastructure with business needs and continues throughout the useful lifespan of the technology. HPE Financial Services helps our clients craft and customize the plan, and our Technology Renewal Centers help acquire or remarket the technology they need. Key services and capabilities are:
- Pre-owned—quality enterprise equipment to help maintain IT lifecycle needs without sacrificing time, money or progress. Each piece of datacenter technology is custom created.
- Short-term rentals—provide flexibility to quickly access technology for a short period of time.
- Logistics—packing, shipping, and transport options globally
- Data wipe—improve revenue protection vs. traditional disk erasure methods
We are looking for an Lifecycle Sales Account Executive to drive sales in a small set of assigned global accounts. Key Skillset:
- Relationship selling: Create broad enterprise relationships
- Able to sell full portfolio of Value Add Solution offers
- Engage Value Add Solution delivery and operations when needed
If you feel this is the career opportunity you have been looking don't hesitate to apply to this vacancy! (full details hereunder)
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in data center solutions area.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HPE's products and services better.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with HPE's Account General Manager, providing technical expertise and solutions sales, and participating in client engagements up to C-level engagements for more complex solutions in HPE's largest accounts.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Understand customer business needs and ability to link solutions
- To solve Customer business needs.
Scope and Impact:
- May coordinate internal & external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Establishes relationships with customer/partner at all organizational levels; able to interface with senior levels in internal and external groups.
- Assigned average or higher size quota; varied sales cycle.
- Account size range from Enterprise or Corporate Segment inclusive of System Integrators
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the asset recovery market and HPE competitors
- Manage sales efforts in a defined account segment and meet or exceed all assigned targets
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Consulting selling approach
- Ability to sell intangible solutions i.e. services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top