Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE's Legal division applies legal knowledge to complex business transactions. Our mission is to contribute to HPE's success by providing proactive, practical and timely legal advice and contractual support to enable our clients to achieve profitable growth and customer satisfaction. An integral part of HPE, we work in areas such as Intellectual Property, Mergers and Acquisitions, Ethics, Antitrust, Commercial Law, and Litigation to name but a few.
- Acts as primary legal support to regional and country management, business units and functions for sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain, and operations.
- Provides legal subject matter expertise for commercial, antitrust, employment, real estate, pensions, company secretarial, post-acquisition merger and acquisition (M&A), litigation, and local regulatory compliance matters.
- Provides first-line support for all Korea regulatory compliance.
- Provides institutional knowledge, support, and fiduciary oversight in relation to corporate and local governance standards, policies, process, and reporting
- Manages local external legal counsel.
Education and Experience Required:
- J.D./ LL.B from a top-tier law school
- Active bar membership is required. Typically 4 – 8 years commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Well-developed level of business experience supporting clients or advising on legal matters.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Well-developed breadth of practical legal and business knowledge, as well as in-depth knowledge in one or more practice areas.
- Good knowledge of local/regional laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Awareness of international legal environmental law.
- Well-developed competence and experience in negotiating or advising on legal and business matters, or focused competency in particular practice areas.
- Able to translate complex legal or factual issues into plain language communications.
- Good command of English communication skill required.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top