Leasing Specialist - End of Lease
Leasing Specialist - End of Lease
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing: - Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility - Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis - The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Manage portfolio risks such as equipment and customer issues.
- Take responsibility for set of Team accounts and ensure proper resolution of portfolio activity.
- Partner with Collectors and front-end colleagues.
- Ensure the knowledge of particular customer's Portfolio Behavior Results.
- Manage Customer interaction and support sales cycle.
- Identify mid-term and end of term opportunities and refer opportunities to FAM, HP, TVS, and others where applicable.
- Prepare quotations and Portfolio letters.
- Providing the information to qualify the sales margin opportunity.
- Notify Customers of End of Term Options.
- Price and Process early terms, buy-outs, rollovers, upgrades, renewals.
- Generate bills of sale.
- Offer Logistics Services to the Customer.
- Assist in recovery activities for defaulted equipment where required.
- Assist and negotiate buy-outs, renewals, provide quotations in accordance with the contract (involve FAM when appropriate).
- Facilitate invoice generation in Portfolio Manager.
- Ensure lease termination is fully completed.
- Manage ALD process with LDO to load portfolio into Pyramid.
- Facilitate information to GPC when necessary.
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Engineering or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer engagement.
- Strong communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Strong financial acumen.
- Knowledge of the leasing market.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top