Lean Six Sigma Program Manager and Trainer
Lean Six Sigma Program Manager and Trainer
Responsible for conducting or participating in multi-disciplinary process improvement initiatives throughout the organization, often extending to suppliers and customers. Develops and leads process improvement initiatives to optimize business processes and participates in development activities of the Lean Six Sigma community. Supports project selection, scoping, delivery and reviewing to ensure effective application of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and alignment with business vision and strategy. Promote Quality Culture by sharing best practices for introducing, driving and sustaining Lean Six Sigma in company. Counsels company's business units and functions regarding implementation of improvement strategies, measurement and training.
- Standardize Lean & LSS Training and Coaching across HP
- Provide both Lean and Lean Six Sigma training across HP
- Deliver Lean and Kaizen Master classes
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events
- Increase the leverage of existing belts in the company
- Develop Continuous Improvement Leadership via training, coaching, and the establishment of active business champions
- Develop detailed work and resource plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
- Work with key functional leaders to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities, and manage improvement roadmap for functional areas.
- Serve as an internal consultant, counseling the businesses regarding implementation of quality improvement strategies, manufacturing improvements, measurement, and training.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to increase internal skill levels.
- Lead/coach workouts, as needed, to drive self –sufficiency into the organization
- Participate in the Lean Six Sigma community development and continuous improvement culture initiatives
- Provide coaching to Green Belt & Black Belt candidates
- Develops schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Coordinates activities of supporting project teams and internal and external partners; tracks progress against established plan and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal development, manufacturing and service delivery partners to implement changes to product, process, or program plan to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Prepares Monthly reports on performance against Lean Six Management metrics and liaises with Process Improvement consultants to develop and issue Project status reports
- Production of ad hoc reports and analysis such as; Training demand status, project pipeline and candidate/certification status reports, etc.
- LSS/CI Training Promotion and Awareness
- Logistics, Room Booking, training materials, Linkage with L&D
- Maintain Training Registration System (in partnership with L&D
- Administrative/Supporter Training Registration/Confirmation/Adds Deletes & Maintaining records
- Mentor training admin and certification process
- Manages and leads initiatives involving multiple functions and project teams to drive process improvement for a product or service offering.
- Consults with business leaders to identify relevant internal, client and external processes for optimization; leads review of audit and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies.
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for process improvement initiatives.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and schedules.
- Communicates initiative progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal development, manufacturing and service delivery partners to implement changes to resolve escalated issues and produce solutions
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top